The requirements for industrial trucks are as individual as the companies that use them. In particular, start-ups, companies in their growth phase or with varying operating times for industrial trucks are looking for opportunities to meet their specific requirements both reliably and economically. Linde Approved Used Trucks are a high-quality and cost-effective alternative. The trucks are also a logical addition for companies with larger fleets of forklifts, if the aim is to provide an appropriate mix of new equipment and approved used trucks to meet various requirements and applications.
Linde Material Handling has developed a high-quality, reliable solution for these requirements. For this purpose, used forklifts from Linde undergo a standardized refurbishment process. This ensures that the forklifts meet the necessary quality standard for the requirements and areas of application in question.
Seamless service history and standardized Reconditioning
The industrial trucks in the 'Approved Trucks' program are essentially selected returns from Linde's own short term and long term rental fleets. These forklifts were regularly serviced by Linde service technicians during their initial use. The seamless truck and service history and careful inspection when the forklift is returned mean that Linde only selects the very best equipment for the 'Approved Trucks' program.
This equipment is then refurbished based on one of the three reconditioning standards, PLUS, SUPER, or ULTRA, and labeled with the 'Approved by Linde' seal of quality. This quality seal is an international standard, which guarantees that the approved used forklifts supplied by Linde always comply with the same high performance requirements. This ensures that buyers can always rely on the same high product quality wherever they buy an Approved Truck from Linde.
Electric pallet truck reconditioned for your purpose
At the Willenbrock Pallet-Truck-competence center, used electric low-lift trucks are checked down to the smallest detail and professionally reconditioned with in-depth expertise. The device is completely disassembled - of course, defective parts replaced. The housing is sanded and repainted, so that our low-lift trucks go to the customer after processing.
Comfort, safety, performance and reliability characterize these electric pallet trucks. The lower edge of the chassis is lowered so that the wheels stay inside the chassis. The rounded, smooth surfaces of the chassis and tiller head avoid the risk of bruising on these drawbar pallet trucks. Ergonomically arranged controls as well as the best driving characteristics ensure comfortable and safe handling.
We constantly provide around 1,400 used forklifts of all payload and condition classes for you: from the cost-effective, roadworthy forklift truck from the take-back of a used device to the almost new year-old forklift truck from our own demonstration and rental fleet.
We are happy to advise our foreign customers in the following languages: German, English, French, Italian, Polish, Russian and Español.
Comprehensive Reconditioning with a seal of quality
At Linde, used equipment is refurbished on the basis of a standardized process. Specially trained Linde technicians diligently work through the refurbishment process in specialized regional reconditioning centers or at selected local Linde service locations. If a part needs to be replaced, the technician only ever installs durable Linde original spare parts. Only once a forklift has successfully passed through the entire process does it receive the 'Approved Truck' seal of quality. To break it down, the process consists of the following steps:
1. Transparent truck history:
As a rule, approved used forklifts are selected returns from Linde's own short term and long term rental fleets, which have been regularly serviced by Linde technicians during their previous period of use. This ensures a transparent and seamless service and truck history.
Every forklift undergoes high-pressure cleaning before inspection in order to remove any remaining dirt as well as oil and grease. The truck is then ready for a detailed inspection.
Experienced technicians scrutinize every component. A comprehensive visual inspection as well as a measurement and function check allow them to identify possible weaknesses on the forklift or on individual components which will require further inspection.
4. Engine check and emissions test:
Linde uses the latest diagnostics equipment to put the drive unit through its paces. This way, the full engine power, operational reliability and compliance with the applicable emissions standards can be guaranteed, especially for diesel forklifts.
5. Battery and charger:
The battery, together with the engine, is the centerpiece of every industrial truck. As a result, the charger and batteries of electric forklifts are carefully checked to ensure that they deliver the necessary performance. If this is not the case, the technicians replace the battery cells in full.
6. Refurbishment and repair:
The technician now consults with the responsible Head of the Used Equipment department to decide whether the equipment in question is suitable for the 'Approved Trucks' program. If so, all mechanical and electrical components, and all safety parts in particular, are carefully checked and replaced with Linde original spare parts where necessary.
A first-class outer appearance is the finishing touch in the refurbishment process, ensuring careful handling by future users. That's why forklifts receive a completely new paint job and new original Linde labels where this is required. Minor signs of wear and tear are professionally repaired and re-painted in the original color.
8. Final inspection:
The last step is a comprehensive final inspection and acceptance. Linde provides the signed acceptance certificate and a safety certificate with every industrial truck as verification. Only trucks that have successfully passed through the inspection and refurbishment process receive the 'Approved by Linde' seal of quality upon completion of the refurbishment. This visibly distinguishes them from used forklifts that have not passed through the process.
Reconditioning standards for every requirement
Linde provides approved used forklifts in the three refurbishment standards of Linde PLUS, SUPER and ULTRA. The main differences between them are the level of refurbishment and the warranty period. This means that you as the customer can choose the right truck for your individual operating conditions and requirements.
Linde PLUS forklifts are ideal for applications with a lower workload. The Linde SUPER category is generally suitable for medium workloads. Linde ULTRA is the right category for demanding applications with a higher workload. However, the optimum refurbishment standard for your requirements depends on a number of factors. That's why your Linde sales partner is on hand to provide extensive advice to help you make the right choice. The following provides an initial overview of the details and the differences between Linde PLUS, SUPER and ULTRA.
The Linde PLUS standard includes the following refurbishment measures and equipment features:
- Used forklift serviced and tested in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations
- Mast, fork carriage and hydraulic system tested in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications
- Emissions test
- Charger tested for electric trucks
- Battery in working order in electric forklifts
- Safety of steering axle checked
- Usable tires
- Functional electric motor
- Full functionality based on the local standards
- Good color condition and Linde labels
- Tested drive unit
- Usable driver's seat and safety belt
- Operating hours counter checked
- Operating instructions
- CE declaration of conformity
The Linde SUPER standard includes the Linde PLUS features mentioned above as well as the following points:
- Emissions test and compression pressure measurement for IC trucks
- Battery capacity of more than 70 percent
- Steering axle checked in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications
- Usable tires with more than 60 percent tread depth
- Hydrostatic unit or combi-axle checked in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations
- Re-painting in original Linde colors and Linde labels
- Well-maintained driver's seat and safety belt
- Prongs and lift chains with wear limit at 40 percent
- Transparent truck history
- Complete transfer certificate
Warranty: 3 months/250 hours (certificate included)
Approved used forklifts in the Linde ULTRA category have the same features as Linde SUPER together with the following additional features:
- Overhauled combustion engine
- Overhauled electric motor
- Refurbished, tested and certified or new charger
- New battery or less than three years old with at least 80 percent capacity
- Completely overhauled steering axle
- New set of tires or at least 90 percent tread depth
- Flawless visual condition with full re-painting
- Driver's seat and safety belt as new
- New prongs or maximum 10 percent wear
- New lift chains or maximum 10 percent wear
- Bearings in the mast checked and replaced where necessary
- Control elements new or as new
Warranty: 6 months/500 hours
Reliable all-round package
Benefits of the 'Approved Trucks' program at a glance:
Approved used forklifts are not just an alternative, but rather the first choice for certain companies. Approved Used Trucks offer relevant benefits depending on the specific requirements for the respective company phase or the composition of the existing fleet. These include:
- Careful, standardized refurbishment process for the approved forklifts, including parts replacement exclusively with new original Linde spare parts.
- The entire Linde product range in 'Approved Trucks' quality: from hand pallet trucks to high-performance forklifts.
- Certification in accordance with the latest statutory requirements and EU guidelines.
- Three standards to suit a broad range of individual customer requirements with regard to cost-effectiveness and operating conditions: PLUS, SUPER, and ULTRA.
- Available from a location near you.
- Large choice of accessories.
- Various financing and service packages, such as long term rental with full-service contract.
- Quick and comprehensive service directly at the customer's location.
- Training opportunities for drivers or forklift license test.
- Test drive possible at any time.
The wide selection of approved forklifts within the Linde network ensures that local partners always find the right truck for a customer that is tailored to the specific application and the available budget.